Brides and Bridesmaids wearing cowboy boots is a huge trend that we’re totally loving. And while, let’s be honest, this fad isn’t appropriate for every wedding, ie: a soiree at a fancy, indoor, ballroom, it’s perfectly matching for the events it is appropriate for, ie: casual outdoor weddings, farm-inspired flings, or backyard BBQ nuptials.
Wearing cowboy boots at your wedding shows that your personality matches the shoe: fun, comfortable, casual, with a little touch of country.
So while not every bride can slip on a pair of leather boots on her wedding day, we’re sharing 5 reasons the brides who can, should.
1. Cowboy boots help set the tone: If the wedding mood you’re going for is one of the following: casual, comfortable, outdoors, farm inspired, or all of the above, you have to let the shoes to match. Nothing can set the tone for an easy-going farm wedding like a parade of bridesmaids followed by the bride walking down the aisle in cowboy boots.
2. They’re just fun: Fun for dancing, fun for pictures, fun for wearing years after the wedding, cowboy boots are a sure bet for some good, fun wedding shoes.
3. They’re versatile: With so many options, these boots allow your bridesmaids to wear a style to match their personality while at the same time matching your wedding decor. Whether your wedding decor is green, to red, or tan, you can find a pair of boots to match any wedding color scheme.
4. Comfy Bridesmaids = Happy Bridesmaids: Because a wedding is a long day promising pictures, ceremony standing, dancing, and more, every girl would appreciate the opportunity to wear some comfortable shoes. Let your bridesmaids tootsie’s stay cozy with a good pair of cowboy boots.
5. Gift ‘Em: Treat your girls to a new pair of boots as a “Thank You” gift. The best part of this gift is that its use doesn’t stop after the wedding. Instead, your bridesmaids will be able to wear their boots for years to come.