A bridal show is an amazing way for any bride and groom to get good information, inspiration, and let’s be real…eat some cake. These shows are fun and helpful events that can be heightened with the right tips.
Check out our 5 tips on how you can make the most out of your bridal show experience.
- 1. Know what you need: Take some time to take an “inventory” of your wedding planning needs. What wedding professionals do you still need to book and what planning areas are a little scarce? Pre-thinking about what you need will allow you to form a game plan on how and who you need to talk to at the bridal show.
- 2. Do your research: A lot of bridal shows will post a list of participating vendors on their websites. Check these lists out and do your research on the vendors by checking out their websites and work in advance. This will help you get a good idea of who you’re interested in once you get to the show.
- 3. Bring someone: Don’t tackle a bridal show alone. Bring someone for a second opinion and also for some fun.
- 4. Take notes: A bridal show is filled with inspiration and amazing wedding professionals. With so much knowledge in such little time, it’s impossible to think that you’ll be able to remember all of it once you get home. So don’t be afraid to take notes of what and who you liked. What inspired you and who you want to contact for more information.
- 5. Be open to inspiration: Bridal shows are chalked full of wedding inspiration so open your mind to some of the ideas the wedding professionals are giving you. You never know what piece of inspiration you might find to help set your wedding apart.
PS: The IGH Premiere Party Bridal show is just hours away. Use these tips and come join the fun! Information here.